The workshop of a master blacksmith is littered with raw materials, tools of the trade, and finished products of his craft. This 3d printed set includes everything you need to create a unique, detailed smithy that will shine in any tabletop setting! The set includes 6 unique, hand-sculpted models that are easy to print and contain great detail, with lots of interesting accessories and items.
Included in the set are:
The centerpiece of the smithy, the forge! This forge comes in 2 parts that snap-fit together, for easy assembling and painting. The forge is full of detail and includes features like a foot-pedal operated bellows, a finishing table, and an oil quench tank. There are two versions of the forge included:
- The basic one, with all the features listed above, is the easiest of the versions to paint
- A version with extra accessories and tools throughout (pliers and chain on the forge front, stacked wood by the furnace, a hammer on the finishing table, etc)
The blacksmith’s main workbench is littered with tools of the trade. Pliers and hammers sit in their appointed spots on the back of the bench, a foot-powered stone grinding wheel is mounted on one corner of the bench, and a hand-crank vice is mounted on the other. A leather apron drapes over one side of the bench, and multiple stoking and shaping tools hang from the right side of the bench.
*RAW MATERIALS SHELF*
Every weapon starts out as raw materials – and those materials need to be stored somewhere! This shelf has a collection of steel/iron ingots and bars, with a wooden box for more storage.
*ANVILS, WATER BARREL, AND SWORD RACKS*
Every blacksmith needs an anvil – and you have multiple to choose from, including:
- A basic anvil bolted to the top of a square-cut piece of lumber
- The basic anvil from above, but with the lumber banded with steel
- A basic anvil bolted to a tree stump, with some tools mounted on the stump (pliers, hammer, etc)
Additionally, two more accessory pieces are included:
- A water bucket/dip quench for cooling items from the forge
- A rack of finished swords, displaying the blacksmith’s fine handiwork for sale
“Source models are copyright Hero’s Hoard / EC3D Designs, provided as an officially licensed seller.” The product picture is just one example of the finished product and comes unpainted or assembled. Miniatures are sold separately.